Pages

2.04.2012

Etsy Picks Of The Month ♥

Nothing says Valentine's like an ultra cute pair of knickers. 


This ring is so adorable and makes a perfect gift. Also available in sterling silver.


I think this is a unique and lovely idea for a guest book. It really creates an elegant and memorable work of art that you can enjoy years down the road.


These amazing lamps were originally inspired by vegetable steamers! A collaboration between an architect, a lighting designer and a ceramic artist, Light Texture creates truly beautiful and unique light structures. I'm slowly saving my pennies


I love putting these beautiful garlands into frames. It's a unique and affordable way to add some art to any room. 


Super cute way to finish off your packaging - best of all you can make your own!


Aren't these simply adorable? My cousin is getting married this summer and I will definitely be adding these to my gift for her.  


xo
Lori

7 comments:

  1. Those bride and groom hangers are so uber cute. Makes me wanna get married right now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring and the hangers!!!Love your blog!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ring and the hangers!!!Love your blog!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  4. the polka dot panties are my favourite! super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove the lamp! Thanks so much for finding it, I'll def. be saving up for it too!

    I can never really find anything that nice on Etsy, teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those hangers are so cute ! I also like the ring and those dotted knickers =) lovely pics !

    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the lovely comments ♥ Etsy is truly a treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...