Pages

2.28.2012

My First: YSL Arty Ring In Pink With Love ♥

When I first saw this gorgeous ring on Kerri's blog I was in absolute awe and head over heels in love. This limited edition pink YSL Arty Ring with the word love engraved in the back is the exact shade of pink that I had imagined I would want on an YSL Arty Ring.

Sadly, Holt Renfrew no longer had this YSL Arty Ring and I couldn't get a hold of it on the YSL website either. It was definitely disappointing as it was just so perfect to me.

When all seemed hopeless, look what showed up from the postman today...


It's the YSL Arty Ring in pink!!!

Isn't she just beautiful? She's even more stunning in person against the sun lightwhich really emphasizes the stone's depth and unique texture. I am so thankful to my little angel out there (you know who you are). 

Hopefully I'll be able to add a second ring to my YSL collection soon. I'm planning on either a gorgeous bronzey stone with the gold or a cooler teal with the silver. I've seen both stones in person and must say they are both equally gorgeous. Do you lovelies have any preference? 



I just cannot wait to start wearing this ring. It's so beautiful that I don't want to take it out of its box! 

xo

Lori

13 comments:

  1. I'm sad I missed out on that one! It's beautiful. I fell in love with a silver one with black stone in Singapore but then didn't have my size. That silver one with teal stone may be a good compromise!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so beautiful! Love it.
    The green and silver one is lovely too!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! <3 I saw Kerri's ring in person and I think I drooled a little LOL.

    Not sure if I can justify the price, but after seeing the silver/teal one, I must say, I'm sorely tempted! I haven't seen these styles before. Found at Holt? o:

    <3 emi
    http://emicablyyours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holts sometimes gets a shipment of YSL Rings in - you'd have to check here and there or get them to call you. Other than that Net A Porter, Saks, Farfetch and various other online sites also carry them - though I do love being able to try on the ring prior to purchasing!

      It's pricey, but definitely worth every penny!

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh it looks gorgeous! The blue stone looks really pretty too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, again it's gorgeous! I don't think I could pull it off though. The silver/teal is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buy! The ring is gorg! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!! =)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE IT ON YOU!!!! =) get choice and I'm so glad you bought it

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg!!! jealous much! I really want one :( i just need to save my money though =.="

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning colour - what a gorgeous ring! The other two you posted are also amazing. Enjoy wearing it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky!! I was so torn on whether to get an Arty for myself. I'd say for your second one opt for the silver as since you already have a gold Arty. Plus the silver/teal combo has a more... "vintage" vibe which is really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi are you interested in selling it?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...