Pages

2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Lovelies ♥

Even though I hope everyday is Valentine's for each and every person, it's nice to have an official day to stop us in our busy tracks and remind us how lucky we are to have love in our lives and celebrate that. Over time I feel Valentine's has become a bit exaggerated, but hey to each his or her own ways of celebration.
To me Valentine's should be about love and simply love. I hope all of you have a wondrous day, maybe it'll be just like any other day with a bit of sparkle.
Happy Valentine's everyone


xo
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Lori! :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Lori!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's! Hope you had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...