Pages

2.06.2012

Opelle Creative Botanist Handbag

Look what came in the mail today...







Just in time Mr. Postman, to relight the smile that was fading on my face because of these darn sniffles.
No more drooling over the beautifully crafted bags on Amy's Etsy shop or constantly looking through her online collection lookbook because one is sitting my desk right now. Thank you Amy

 

I love an impeccably crafted handmade leather bag. 
Can't wait to start toting this beauty around


xo
Lori
 

7 comments:

  1. More options now:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the bag looks great and the price is reasonable too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bag! I love its unique shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!! I love the pebbled leather.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori :)

    This bag is gorgeous! And a fair and reasonable price ;)

    Love the "Etsy Picks Of The Month ♥" post, beautiful stuffs :)

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  6. I just dies. This bag is gorgeous, a masterpiece! I want one too... Heading over to that etsy shop right this instant. Even though I am already through my budget, haha! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...