Pages

1.30.2012

Japanese Wellies From Much And Little ♥

Just picked myself up a pair of super cute Japanese Wellies from one of my favorite little shops on Main called Much And Little. I've been looking for a pair of rainboots that I could easily take on the go and wear without feeling dragged down (some rainboots are so darn heavy).

I've gone through several pairs now, and have to say this pair is my favorite. It's simplistic design is perfect for my lifestyle, they are so lightweight - when I first put them on it literally felt like I wasn't wearing anything, the boots have a buckle in the back to be cinched or worn loose, they can be rolled up (great for traveling around), and the rubber is crazily soft (think soft rubber like smooshy leather). They were originally made for rice field workers so they are very flexible and pliable.

Some pictures of the boots from Much And Little blog:




You can roll them up for travel!

Much And Little is another super adorable little shop along Main Street that just opened October of 2011. It really felt like home the first time I stepped in with the warm and comforting decor. The store truly lives up to it's description as being much and little with its well curated, simple and timeless goods for everyday and the grand occasion. It's really the perfect place to shop for gifts and trinkets.

 

The shop carries a variety of hard to find and gorgeous items from beautiful leather goods, Pendleton blankets, well-crafted and classic canvas totes and bags, to the perfect little striped tees from Small Trades (love them). I always find something amazing in this little room of treasures.

Some of my favorite items the store stocks are these beautiful fair trade handmade scissors made by a master artisan from India and these super cute ceramic cups from Pigeon Toe - the pop of color on the inside is such a pleasant surprise.


If you're around and visiting Main Street don't forget to stop by Much and Little for some lovely inspiration and goods

xo

Lori

6 comments:

  1. What a cute shop! Everything in there is so dainty :) Love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love how you can roll them up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots are fantastic. It's something I'd wear like...all the time.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are such a good buy for all us vancouverites!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are such a good buy for all us vancouverites!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great shop find. The boots look really utilitarian. I MUST go to these shops!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...