Pages

1.06.2012

Etsy Picks Of The Month ♥

Because I love Etsy


    Bronze Raven Claw Ring $54
    Pretty, cool, edgy and best of all - made in beautiful British Columbia ♥


Simply classic. Each mug comes with a lid, holds a generous 16 oz. and measures 6" tall and 3 1/2" across the top. The interior of the mug can be changed to your desired color (otherwise this one is black), and if you prefer a different quote or other words, customization is available!


Air Plant Urchins $29
Because every room needs a touch of green. And what better way than these ultra low maintenace air plants in adorable sea urchins?



A beautiful, simple and chic everyday bag, with plenty of space for all your essentials, front zippers for easy access to small items and super sturdy construction. Made in Canada ♥


Slouchy, large sized hobo bag with removeable fur tail charm. Impeccable quality. Hand-made and finished with love in Uruguay. 


It's the tee you wear because when you slip it over your head you'll look and feel even better then you hoped for. This top has an over sized cut with fitted sleeves to make you feel girlie and modernly edgy all at once not to mention it's unbelievably chic. One of my wardrobe staples.


8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love etsy! I looked all over the city for some cute cherry blossom decols for my baby's nursery & I found the prettiest one on etsy! They have the most creative stuff for around the house lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The claw ring is so damn cool

    Your blog is so much fun

    I am following your blog now
    hope you can do the same for mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made some awesome picks! I always explored Etsy for jewellery, keep forgetting they have so much more. Must broaden my search horizon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm that claw ring is really intruguing me a lot! the black bag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you found some great stuff on Etsy! Everytime I search for something, I don't really like most of the stuff and if I do, I feel like it's ridiculously overpriced. I love the black leather bag!

    I got the Clarisonic from http://eskincarestore.ca, you have the option of picking up from their store in North Vancouver (close to Lonsdale Quay) and they have a coupon for 20.12% off lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! The ring is creepy but cool and i love the slouchy look of the last shirt!

    p.s. My friend got me Dior blush in a touch of rose. I'll let you know how it wears!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks! My favourite is that sea urchin plant thing... looks so CRAZY. I want one, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...