Pages

1.13.2012

Girl Crush: Amanda Seyfried ♥

I fell in love with Amanda Seyfried after watching Letters To Juilet (yes it's a typical romantic fairytale, but I'm sappy like that - plus these types of movies give my mind a complete break from everyday stress and too much thought). I love her (beautiful effortless-looking) hair and how she is such a fresh and pretty face. I think she's gorgeous and her clothing picks for events are breathtaking.


(Images via Tumblr)

I recently heard this song and had no idea it was Amanda Seyfried singing. I've watched Mamma Mia (love their rendition of Abba's "I Have A Dream" and "Our Last Summer"), but had no idea she actually recorded her songs. "Little House" has been playing on my stereo for the past couple of days now. I love it


xo

Lori

10 comments:

  1. Totally agree, she is just so gorgeous and dresses so beautifully!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so pretty !

    come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower..I'll do back

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, i love amanda. she always look so stunning and i never knew she sang!!

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a beauty with impeccable style!

    Dana
    http://alittleglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Amanda, she's so gorgeous! Absolutely loved her in Mean Girls and Mamma Mia. Have you seen her Movado ads? She looks beautiful in them and very effective - I wanted to buy one after seeing her wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does make a good girl crush - those intense eyes and her easygoing, sweet personality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's very pretty! every time I see her, I think of Mean girls lol. I've seen her in other things though, like Mama Mia, and she was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really loved her in Big Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous actress! Beautiful! ♥♥♥

    xoxo

    Linda from www.moonon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like her, too!!

    I love those huge doe eyes!

    xoxo

    Jasmine
    ---
    www.poserseries.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...