Pages

4.03.2012

Front and Company Rummage Sale ♥



It's that time of year again: it's time for Front and Company's Rummage Sale! Time to get up nice and early for a cup of coffee on Main Street and roll up your sleeves while lining up to get into the gem consignment store for crazy deal goodies

I
've been able to go to every sale they've had for the past 2 years or so now and each time I've come home with amazing finds. One year I scored a pair of COH Jeggings and a pair of super cute Prada sandals while last year I managed to dig up a couple James Perse tanks, a funky Surface To Air top and a little Marc By Marc Jacobs watch. Despite the crowd and hectic atmosphere, it's actually quite fun. I love browsing through the accessories and stationary from their store next door (they usually have a table outside if the weather is nice - crossing my fingers for sun this weekend).

I
'll definitely be stopping by this weekend (hopefully before) work to see what treasures are to be found! I hope you lovelies will have the time to stop by and do some digging (and share your finds)!

xo
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Does it get super packed or are there lineups? This sounds like such a great event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is usually more busy in the mornings when they first open up (sometimes there will be a line up to get into the store, but only when it first opens - the early bird catches the worm sort of thing).
      I have gone mid-day before and there was no line-up, though it was fairly crowded inside!

      Its a fun event to go to - even if you dont end up with something there are so many things to browse through!

      Delete
  2. Thanks sweetie, I just followed back!:X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, definitely going to check this out! I've been meaning to go their store after you mentioned it in a post a few weeks back~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...