Pages

4.12.2012

All About Color

I'm usually pretty neutral when it comes to my wardrobe and accessories (it's usually black on black on black - sometimes a splash of green or pink, but that's asking a lot). However, recently I have been CRAZY about color! Well, I haven't really been wearing a lot of color, but I am considering incorporating quite a few vibrant pieces into my wardrobe for spring and summer. Seeing all these gorgeous bursts or neon and bright colors is so refreshing and beautiful. Here are a few pieces I am drooling over...

One of my favorite pieces from Heidi Merrick's spring collection. I fell in love with it when I first saw it in person at Oliver and Lilly's.

I`ve been very much into oranges lately...


Aqua aura crystals are one of my favorites, turn it into a bullet necklace and oh la la.


Handmade beauty for only $75. This satchel also comes in a bright neon green and pink. She also does cute flats and oxfords for very reasonable prices.


Nothing like a burst of sunshine to put me in a smiley mood. 


No its not something I would wear, but it would sure make a beautiful accent to any room in my house (and it would help with geography class...well if I were actually taking geography - I could totally sleep and study at the same time)


Have any of you lovelies been into color lately? What colorful pieces would you incorporate into your wardrobe?

xo
Lori 

2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow fold over clutch! I'm obsessed with yellow for spring :)

    Sarah
    cooperscloset11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also a big fan of yellow! Such a gorgeous and bright color.

      Delete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...