Pages

3.28.2012

Bun Frenzy and Bun "Sock" Tutorial ♥

I've been sporting buns here and there all month long. It's such a wonderful classic style that can be so easily funked up and edgy or sweet and demure (that and it makes me feel a little Parisienne every time I've got my bun on).

Pictures via exPress-o


I stumbled upon this little tutorial by Liz on how to do the "perfect (full) bun." I've been trying it out for the past couple days and I have to say it really works! I have really thick hair which seems like my buns would be large and voluminous and messy, but some days I really could use an extra oomph! 
This little sock idea really adds that extra oomph for me and it helps my bun stay in place (without hairspray) all day long



  how to do a perfect bun using a sock via Say Yes To Hoboken

Once you've got your bun in place, it's really easy to make it messy. 
Don't forget ladies, bobby pins are your best friends

xo
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god! What a amazing idea! Love this!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i have to adit that i absolutely LOVE this post!!! I just LOVE reading your posts and your thoughts...
    Thanks for following me at Label me ADDICT. I hope you will take the time to visit me at my new upcoming Food blog at...

    http://deathofalldieticians.blogspot.com

    Lots of ♥ D .

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just gave me a great idea for my hairstyle tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very inspiring posts on your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. s sock?! Well really wasn't cross my mind!
    but it does seem to give that extra volume. when i put my hair in a bun, it quicly looses it's volume and falls out:/maybe all i've been needing is just a sock ahah
    thanks for sharing dear;)
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...