Pages

3.10.2012

Etsy Picks Of The Month

The Rorschach Silk Scarf $128
One of my absolute favorites from Scout and Catalogue's Spring and Summer collection. I love the more ombre purple tone of this scarf and the wild skull, butterfly and fern prints splattered all around.


Brazilian Amethyst Agate with Quarts Necklace $78
I just discovered this amazing Etsy shop today while browsing for some druzy post earrings. Her oversized gem-filled cuffs are gorgeous and her necklaces are beautiful - stunningly in your face. This necklace one is one of my favorites (I'll be purchasing it shortly).


Silver Post Earrings With Sparkles $47
I love how these are so simple for every day wear with a pinch of sparkle.


Glorianne Overnight Travel Bag $475
This bag is beautifully unique and different and impeccable made as all Leonie Saliba leather goods are. Her latest collection for 2012 is called "Dreaming Of You, London" something I've been drooling over...


Cappucino Asymmetric Muse Top $85
Comfortable and chic is what the entire Muse clothing line stands behind. Each piece symbolizes effortless sexy and oh so comfy.


Ctrl, Alt, Del Pillow Set $55
As seen on Two And A Half Men, these pillows make such a fun (and sweetly nerdy) addition to any room.

I love Etsy

Don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends on March 21 (it's from Etsy)! Winner receives a gorgeous piece of clothing from California based independent designer Jacqueline's line Lamixx!

xo
Lori

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Love the necklace and those pillows are super creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful! :) Those are my two favorites!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous!
    And the models too!

    Come visit my blog and let me know
    if you like it and we can follow each
    other on GFC.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a wonderful blog! I'd love to follow each other :)

      Delete
  3. The druzy/crystal necklace is so pretty! I've always wanted a druzy jewelry piece, but they're always kind of expensive. Will definitely treat myself to one someday though! The earrings are really cute, esp. the glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Thanks love!
    I'm now following you back on GFC; #40 follower.
    Hope see you again.

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is so gorgeous! I love it, fabulous pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and I am your new follower <3
    http://makeupandbeautytips-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the silver posts with sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...