Pages

12.12.2011

Chic, Simple, Wearable: Oliver & Lilly's, I ♥ You

Many of my favorite little shoppes tend to stray off the path often travelled (like Hach and Nouvelle Nouvelle and Lynn Steven). Mum and I were hitting up South Granville last summer and we stumbled upon Oliver and Lilly's: an adorable little boutique just off Granville Street (and 13th). The store is cozy and very inviting with friendly faces who are always smiling and happy to see you! They have a beautiful collection of clothing in store by (some hard to find designers) Edith Miller, APC, Steven Alan, and Heidi Merrick (just to name a few). They also carry Alternative Apparel, gorgeous Clare Vivier bags, some fun sparklies by Charlotte Hosten, pretty scarves, socks, candles, tea and other fun tidbits.

My favorite pieces currently in store (a few happily in my wardobe ♥) are:
 

 Heidi Merrick Desmond Leather Pant 

Clare Vivier Tropezienne Tote


I love the chic simplicity the store embodies (I wish my entire wardrobe consisted of everything from their store). It is always a major challenge for me to leave this haven empty handed. And if you can't make it to their store, fear not! They recently launched their online shop. And if you're unsure about sizing and fit, their staff are super helpful and knowledgeable and are always happy to answer everything over the phone or by email (don't worry they respond very quickly to email inquiries).



I haven't been down to South Granville too recently, but the last time I was taking a cruise down I noticed quite a few very posh boutiques popping up in the area. I'll definitely have to take a day to grab some lunch down there and visit all the new (and old) shoppes (Misch! Oliver and Lilly's! Anthropologie!)! Hopefully my piggy bank won't be in tears by the end of the day

xo

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Yay, you finally found your leather pants! I bet they look great on you :) I really like the denim shirt too. I've been looking for a nice one for a long time. Definitely need to start expanding my shopping from inside the mall and onto South Granville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyssa :) It's nice that the search is finally over! I hope you do head down to South Granville sometime - there are some very amazing shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store is empty when I go there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous - I love the space they have there. It's not overwhelming (which really helps focus your attention on each individual piece they have in store) and has just enough racks of clothing and displays of accessories, bags and fresh cut flowers. Clothing they get in is always so limited in quantity (and they always sell so quickly too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nouvelle Nouvelle, Lynn Steven, Oliver and Lilly's and all those other boutiques. You should defs check out The Block in Gastown. Handsdown, one of my favorite local boutiques. You probably know that one though. Yay i found another vancouver blogger! :)

    check me out at:
    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those nude pumps are so amazing!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...