Pages

12.24.2011

Liebster Blog Award - Thank You Kerri ♥


The lovely Kerri from There's Something About Kerri has kindly nominated my blog for the Liebster Blog Award! This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are new to the world of blogging. I never expected to receive any recognition for my blog, and am very grateful (and pleasantly surprised) for this. Thank you so much Kerri!

Kerri has an amazing fashion sense. (I've said it before and I'll say it again) I've always felt like she would be the (or more like my) perfect shopping girlfriend. I love her chic oufit choices and thoughts on fashion. Be sure to check out her wonderful blog ♥  http://somethingaboutkerri.blogspot.com/


Here is how to participate in this nomination frenzy!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog

My 5 picks ♥

Emicably Yours
Simply x Classic
Oh So Vonnie
Rites Of Beauty
Chic In Vancity



Merry Christmas everyone ♥

xo

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Best Christmas present ever!!! Thanks for nominating me doll!! I'll do my post this week!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! And nice picks for your nominations, I read a few of them and they're great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovelies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. REally like that picture of the coffee cup with the book - there's something so serene about it

    congrats on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...