Pages

5.24.2012

Heidi Merrick Trunk Show @ Oliver and Lilly's ♥

I just got back from Heidi Merrick's trunk show at Oliver and Lilly's. It was amazing! Her collection (both current spring/summer and fall) was absolutely breathtaking. The pops of color, flowy silks, and chic minimalistic designs had me weak in the knees. My favorite pieces would have to be the Abigail dress, Fig Tree dress (talk about romantic and sweet), and the oh so gorgeous silk Hans Blazer in sky blue.

Did I mention the shoppe looked absolutely adorable? The ladies were all gorgeous in Heidi Merrick and the additions of fresh flowers, sweets, and cute cushions made this adorable little shoppe even more adorable!

I am so happy that Heidi Merrick collection is available in Vancouver and ecstatic that it's at one of my favorite local boutiques. The Heidi Merrick collection and cute shop Oliver and Lilly's is a must-see lovelies!


Have a good weekend lovelies ♥

xo
Lori

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic show. I can see how beautiful the pieces are.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing - Heidi Merrick's collections are always beautiful ♥

      Delete
  2. wonderful pictures! The goodie plant was adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks amazing! So much fun!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fun! Such cute pics of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Heidi Merrick! Her 2012 collections have such great pieces.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...