Pages

5.19.2014

Leah Goren ♥

My obsession with all things handmade began when I stumbled upon the magical world of Etsy.

One of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe comes from one of my favorite designers that I found on Etsy: Leah Goren. How incredibly charming and whimsical are her pieces? There's just something about her repeating patterns and the ease in the structure of her pieces - so simple and delicate, yet such darling statement pieces that you could wear every day. They're not so basic, basics  

The Black Cat Dress is a classic (she also did a collaboration with Anthropologie that included a similar design). 

    


These adorable pieces are not just limited to clothing, she also has a collection of scarves, pouches, totes, prints, and tech accessories (I'm proud to say that my Iphone case looks a little something like this). 

Did I mention? Every order comes beautifully wrapped and if you ever need a custom size or style, she's super sweet and will work with you for the perfect piece.


Lori

1 comment:

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...